- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
Nov 7, 2015
Tell us some things one can do to make sure the building energies of the soul dominate?
There are quite a number of things one can do to help clear the way for a free flow of soul energies. Let us list a few of them.
(1) Follow the highest you know. There are many barriers to transverse to reach the point of soul infusion where the personality and the soul are as one. For many, finding the right path is like attempting to find your way in the dark of night.
All of us though are gifted with a certain amount of common sense, reason and a sense of right and wrong. We can use these tools to pick the best possible decision that can be assessed and go with it. If one is committed to following the highest he knows then he will correct mistakes when they become apparent and eventually get himself upon the right path.
By following the highest we know we are showing the soul that we are doing our part and not adding undue resistance to its healing powers.
(2) Avoid guilt like the plague. Nothing interferes with soul energy like good old fashion guilt. If one feels unworthy of divine blessings then one has just judged himself to be in that condition.
Following the highest you know will help minimize guilt, but it is not a cure-all. Why? Because guilt is caused by accepting an outer voice as the voice of God rather than the inner voice. If an outer voice that is accepted as a prophet, pope, priest or authority from God tells you that it is wrong to eat peas then you will feel guilty if you eat peas. If this same outer voice tells you that you are not good enough then you will not feel good enough even though you are doing everything within your power to enter the gates of heaven.
The solution to overcoming guilt is to give your inner voice the highest authority and follow it. The inner God will never condemn you if you follow the highest you know.
If the seeker will follow the highest he knows and master guilt he has crossed a major hurtle in removing blockages and assures the flow of the spiritual energy that heals.
(3) Make wise choices in diet and exercise. Many follow the highest they know in these two categories, but the highest they know is far from the best course. It is wise therefore to get educated in these two areas so the seeker can follow the right course.
One of the best investments one can ever make is to read a few books on these subjects and get a feel for the right direction. A month’s study can yield results that can add 20 years to your life.
A good diet and moderate exercise can greatly aid in the assimilation of vital life energy and make it much easier for soul energy to flow without impediments.
(4) Sunshine and clean fresh air.
Not only is the sun essential to all life, but it is a vitalizing force beyond the realization of many health practitioners. Current research gives evidence contrary to the idea that the sun causes skin cancer.
We receive two types of UV radiation from the sun UVB and UVA. The UVA is deemed to be the dangerous one whereas the UVB is quite beneficial and helps the body produce vitamin D3.
UVB is most available when the sun is highest in the sky. If the sun is between 50-90 degrees from the horizon you will get some UVB radiation. If the sun is lower then most of it will be filtered out.
Here’s a good article on the subject:
(5) Drink pure water. I have written quite a bit about water for those who want to search the archives.
(6) Honest communication – do not suppress emotions. Do not see yourself as a victim.
(7) Always set new goals. Give yourself a reason to live and stay healthy.
(8) Get enough sleep, but not too much. Take a nap if you feel drowsy.
(9) Avoid prescription drugs if at all possible as they usually create more problems than they solve. Consult a natural health practitioner before taking any, except for antibiotics in an emergency.
(10) Be thankful for what you have. A spirit of appreciation, even in difficult times, helps to keep the link with the soul strong.
Now let us move ahead to Law Nine:
Perfection calls imperfection to the surface. Good drives evil from the form in time and space. The method used by the Perfect One and that employed by Good is harmlessness. This is not negativity but perfect poise, a completed point of view and divine understanding.
Questions: What do you suppose DK means by “good”? How does being good and harmlessness give one the power to heal?
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE