- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
Nov 1, 2015
How is the soul released so its life can flow?
A book could be written on this but the prime answer is this.
Soul energy is our source of life and without it the body would fall apart and decay as if it were dead, for it would be dead. Therefore, when the soul energy is blocked in any way it is as if a piece of the body is in the state of dying and decay. When soul energy is released the unraveling is suspended and restoration comes.
What we need to examine is what is it that causes a blockage or suspension of soul energy.
The main thing that causes blockage is the entity’s resistance to the will of the Soul or Higher Self. The basic problem of harmonizing with the Higher Self is that we are often ignorant of what it wants us to do. After all, few of us hear some voice saying something like, “Hey you! This is your Higher Self and this is what I want.”
Even with this handicap there are a number of things we can do to insure we are in harmony with the soul which are.
(1) Live up to the highest you know to be true. One can automatically assume that this is incorporated in the will of the Higher Self.
(2) When the seeker reaches a fork in the road he must contemplate the results of the two choices and register how each choice feels to the inner self. The choice that seems to bring the greatest inner peace will generally be the one in alignment with the soul, though it may not be the choice desired by the lower emotions.
(3) Pay attention to how you feel deeply within after the choice is made. We are not infallible and the seeker will often confuse the will of the lower personality with the will of the soul. If a mistake is made the seeker will feel what is best described as “a disturbance in the force.” Do not confuse this with natural difficulties or outward signs which are not reliable indicators.
If you made the wrong choice you will feel a lack of energy toward fulfilling that choice, a lack of light in how to solve the problems and a lack of certainly that you are on the right path.
If you made the correct choice the opposite will be the case. You will clearly see what to do next and feel energized about accomplishing it as well as having a sense of peace assuring you that you are going the right direction.
(4) Pay attention to your dreams. If you are off course your dreams will often hold clues to getting back on course.
(5) Pay attention to any physical problem of weakness you may have. This will give clues as to where your resistance may be. The chakra which is closest to the discomfort will indicate where the resistance is coming from. For instance, problems below the diaphragm are usually due to problems in the solar plexus caused by emotional problems of some kind. Something like sinus problems in the head would be related to the center between the eyebrows and could result from a frustration of manifesting ideas or plans.
Here is the second Law of Healing:
Disease is the product of, and subject to, three influences: first, a man’s past, wherein he pays the price of ancient error; second, his inheritance, wherein he shares with all mankind those tainted streams of energy which are of group origin; third, he shares with all the natural forms that which the Lord of Life imposes on His body. These three influences are called “The Ancient Law of Evil Sharing.” This must give place someday to that new “Law of Ancient Dominating Good” which lies behind all that God made. This law must be brought into activity by the spiritual will of man.
As you can see here there are other things at play than just following higher will. No matter how perfect we are there are always this “evil sharing” with which we have to deal.
This is negated by the “Law of Ancient Dominating Good” which is activated by spiritual will.
What is the difference between spiritual will and regular will, as understood by the masses?
How do you suppose we can activate this spiritual will?
Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE