- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
Nov 16, 2015
The healer or the healing group must keep the will in leash. It is not will that must be used, but love.
Many see great healers as using a powerful spiritual will, but here he says the will must be kept in leash. Why do you suppose that is? And why is it that love must be the focus?
What can the healer do to bring more love into the equation?
Actually DK teaches that there are times and places where the use of spiritual will is helpful, but it must be used with a knowledge of the forces at play. If one without knowledge uses personality desire will then glamour could create a fog that could produce negative results not anticipated.
He basically says that if the healer does not know the range of principles of esoteric healing that he should stick to using love energy. Spiritual love is the most harmless force in the universe and spiritual healers are not likely to misuse it in attempting to heal their brethren. Just like taking in a breath of fresh air does not harm but makes one feel invigorated, even so, the warmth of love always energizes.
So, what can the healer do to bring more love into the equation?
There are several obvious things. If you are the healer you can:
- Show the patient that you care and are concerned about the distress.
- Show empathy.
- Speak with kindness.
- Don’t be afraid to show a little humor when appropriate.
- Do not register any of the person’s flaws in your consciousness during the session. Attempt to look upon his soul and see the perfection of Christ therein.
Here’s a couple that may not be so obvious.
- The healer must make love a part of his life by attempting to live a good life as well as looking beyond the flaws of all people.
- The healer must attempt to tune into his own soul so he can radiate the love of Christ.
- During the session it is helpful for both the patient and the healer to reflect back on loving moments in their lives to make the thoughts of love vivid in current time.
- If a group is present have them focus on sending love to the patient.
The healer must realize that love is not sent forth by an act that wills it from one person to another, but it is a force that radiates from one who is standing in the pure essence of his being toward another willing to accept.
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
“The stranger within” Israel also operates through a triangle of energies which are Gog-Magog-Rosh.
Gog corresponds to Ham, the Holy Ghost aspect, Magog to Japheth, the Son aspect, and Rosh to Shem, the Father aspect.
Could you please explain the above to me a bit more fully?
in a nutshell every organization or group of any size has two triangles within it representing Father-Son and Holy Ghost energies. The one takes them toward the light and the other toward the dark. One will always dominate and the other will seek domination. When I wrote about the stranger within Israel I was speaking of the hidden triangle seeking to dominate Israel and move it toward the dark side. There is also a stranger within the United States that seeks to move us backwards to a tyrannical state. This does not mean that all Jews or all U.S. citizens are a part of that group.
Many of the current Jews are old souls here to complete their lessons, but they are not fallen. They just didn’t complete their schooling on their previous earth.
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE