- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
There are other points that could be made illustrating how DK leans more right than left. His teachings are certainly a different flavor than either the current right or left is custom to hearing, but overall are more in harmony with the Right. A good DK student will find in his writings teachings that support:
(1) A belief in God
(2) A belief in an afterlife
(3) Good or evil works will reap a just reward after death
(4) There are angels and spiritual beings in other realms.
(5) He teaches against promiscuity
(6) Christ was a real historical person.
(7) Christ will come again.
(8) He believes in the power of prayer
(9) He stresses rugged individualism and personal responsibility and we are the ones who created whatever situation in which we find ourselves.
(10) He stresses the importance of law and justice in order to insure the preservation as well as the advance of civilization. He tells us that the seventh Ray is coming into power and greater emphasis will be placed on this.
The Right overall are bigger supporters of law and order than the Left. One of many examples of this is border control. We have plenty of laws that the Left helped pass to secure the border but now that it is not politically expedient they do not want to enforce them. The Right tends to support enforcing laws even when they disagree with them. This latter attitude is necessary to insure a secure civilization.
Of course, there are exceptions to every rule and there may be a time and place to break the law for the greater good but the Left does not support many laws that are for the greater good and necessary for a secure state.
If we have bad laws all efforts should be made to change them rather than break them for personal or dogmatic reasons.
About the only way that DK sounds more to the Left than the Right are found in his promotion of the idea of sharing wealth with some socialist sounding teachings.
On the other hand, nowhere des he say that social programs should be forced upon the majority by a minority. He presents a future ideal that both sides can agree with if accomplished through the Principle of Freedom.
And indeed freedom is one of his core teachings as well as one of mine.
Therefore, through the Forces of Light, liberation into freedom will come and it will mean the freedom of all mankind.
Discipleship in the New Age, Vol 2, Page 219
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE