- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
Nov 6, 2015
How is it that disease “has its roots in the good, the beautiful and the true”?
How does one help a brother lift “the downward focussed eyes unto the soul”?
Much of our disease is caused by a lack of communication and interplay between the incarnated person and the soul. This is why DK makes mention of the “thwarted soul.” The soul has a plan for what its reflection is to learn or accomplish in any particular life and more often than not the incarnated person does not get the full message and goes off course. This going off course creates a disturbance in the force or “a point of friction” that disrupts the etheric body and hence the physical. This leads to some type of disease or pain.
Disease and pain are generally a sign that the person is out of harmony with the will of the soul. Resistance to this higher will, whether it be in ignorance or consciously, leads to a resistance of soul force which leads to all kinds of problems and pain. The pain will increase until the pilgrim looks to the skies and asks, “Why me?” At that point if the seeker listens for an answer, the answer will come in a still small voice or a flash of inspiration.
The soul has designed for us a life plan that will manifest the good, the beautiful and the true if we will but cooperate. If we do not cooperate and are going off course then a message must be sent to change the direction.
Because we are imprisoned in this dense physical matter, making it difficult to hear the voice of the soul, strong measures must be taken. Since speaking in normal soul language does not reach most of us the soul has to shout at us to get our attention. The suffering of disease and pain is like hearing the alarming sound of the soul saying with a loud voice, “Stop, you are going the wrong direction and need to change course.”
Us humans are pretty thick headed but given enough pain and discomfort we will sooner or later examine our lives and figure out what we need to do differently.
So, how does one help a brother lift “the downward focussed eyes unto the soul”?
First of all, the healer or helper must tune into his brother and see the direction of his vision. Are his eyes truly downward focused, looking away from the soul rather than toward it? Are his ears also listening to other voices drowning out the soul? If this is the case the healer must contact the patient’s soul through his own soul and discern the message that the person is not incorporating into his life. Once this message is understood two things must happen,
(1) The healer will tell the patient that which he has concluded from his tuning into the soul.
Unfortunately, this alone is usually not enough to heal the patient for he will either reject the words of the healer or just not have the will to incorporate them. Therefore, the healer must do one more thing.
(2) He must lift the downward focused eyes toward the soul. In other words, the healer will tell the patient that he must verify the words he says with his own soul. He directs the patient to meditate, contemplate or pray and look to his true source to verify the needed change of direction. If the seeker does this and obtains a strong sense that the change is needed then he will have the will to make the change.
When the patient has reached a firm determination to make the change then supernatural healing methods can be used as indicated in the last line of the law:
“The spiritual or third eye then directs the healing force, and all is well.”
We’ll skip over Law Five for now, as it is very esoteric, and move to Law Six:
When the building energies of the soul are active in the body, then there is health, clean interplay and right activity. When the builders are the lunar lords and those who work under the control of the moon and at the behest of the lower personal self, then there is disease, ill health and death.
So basically there are two main forces competing to do the building – that of the Higher Self, the Soul and the lower self.
Fortunately, there are a number of things we can do to enhance soul force. Tell us some things one can do to make sure the building energies of the soul dominate?
It is part of the cure to want to be cured.
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE