The Last Days
I posted this in the rebel Mormon list to give them something
different to think about.
How I See The Last Days
- The last days are not the last days, but merely days representing
the time at the end of one age and the beginning of another. There
will not be a last day on earth for billions of years.
- There will not be major earth changes for over 100 years. There
will be some startling and frightening events, however.
- There will be no major gathering of saints in Missouri for over
100 years. The LDS [Latter-Day Saints -- Mormon] church will
acquire the temple lot though and build an impressive looking temple
on it but there will be no cloud of glory descend neither will Jesus
show up. It will be some time afterward that the temple lot will shift
to the hands of the just.
- The LDS Church will continue as a growing church for many decades
to come with no mighty and strong one replacing the prophet as some
expect. Major change will come from outside the church, not the
- The change inside the church will be baby steps that head toward
liberalization. They will blend more and more with regular
- The banks in the United States will not fail over the next twenty
years even though they will have problems that will cause many to
think doomsday is around the corner.
- The year 2012 will not be particularly significant (at least on
the surface) even though many are predicting doom or great change in
- There will be false Christs and false Mighty and Strong Ones but
they shall not speak like Jesus neither will they be mighty or
strong. There will also be true prophets and teachers but none of
significance will be connected to the LDS church.
- Within 20 years Iraq will be a stable democracy in the midst of
the Middle East. The Iraqi people will build statues dedicated to
George W, Bush and he will also look pretty good to American
historians from that point on. Future historians will compare him to
- It will take 1000 years to build Zion and the true beginning is
yet to come, several decades hence. 150 years from now enough
progress will be made that faith will begin to increase and many will
work toward manifesting it.
- The Constitution will indeed hang by a thread or less. It will
eventually seem that the thread is broken and America is no longer
America. Not even the elders of the church will step forward to save
it, but a new America will be reborn through the gathering of lights
from many belief systems who believe in the principle of freedom.
- The Second Coming will not happen as expected just as it did not
last time. When the Master appears he will not announce himself as
Jesus Christ but will be known by a regular name - could be George,
Ron or Paul for example. He will merely go about laying the
foundation of Zion and Peace on Earth Goodwill to Men and only those
close to him who feel of his spirit will recognize him. He will not
be acknowledged by any organized religion - at least not at first.
There is never a guarantee the future can predicted accurately, but
this should turn out pretty close.
Copyright © 2007 by JJ Dewey, All Rights Reserved